Montoux test redness is appearing little away from the injected point. Is this normal ?

montoux test redness is appearing little away from the injected point? Dear doctor , My son 16 month old had a montoux test 2 day back. The red spot appeared little bit away from the point where the materiel was injected instead of the exact point. Is it normal? This red spot which is very wide around 20mm can it be a false reading or my son has TB. Also today i have observed another such mark on his left leg near foot. My son has a history of double pneumonia three months back . He is fine from 1 month. Adnan
Wed, 18 May 2011