Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Moles around anus

I have developed moles around my anus, what is it?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1795
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
You mean warts, they are a result of viral infection. Contagious and required immediate treatment. Visit a dermatologist/ general physician
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
Probably you mean skin tag..which are common around the anus..they are soft growths which are pedunculated.You should visit a dermatologist and get it removed by electro cautry or radio frequency machine.
take care,
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor