Mole removed from buttocks. Applied neosporin on stitches. How long it takes to cure?

My husband had a skin tag plus a mole removed from the crack of his buttocks . His dermatologist just removed more tissue to the same area. It has stitches. When he took a shower after 24 hours, he noticed the stick has stuck together from oozing. I bandaged the area after applying neosporin . Today is his second day and his skin is still stuck. Will it un-stick itself in time? Or is this something to be concerned about?
Thu, 17 Jan 2013