Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Mole on leg, brown bruising. History of moles. Medical attention required?

Hi, I have a small mole on my leg, over the past few days I have noticed light brown bruising around it. I don t remember hitting my leg and I m not sure exactly how long it s been there....the mole itself is tiny but I do have lots of bigger more oddly shaped moles (some of which have been checked before with no concerns). My question is, how long should I wait to see if it is a bruise and will therefore disappear before seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
if there wasnt trauma around this mole, i think you should visit doctor. This is not serious but it may indicate some dysplastic changes and dermatologic examination is necessary. Just dont take a risk.
Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Fri, 9 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor