Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Mole on arm hurts, hurts on other arm

Every now and then this one mole on my arm hurts. The mole doesn t look any differnt than what it usually is like, but it seems to be bumpy. And then on my other arm my skin just started hurting, with nothing there. I m not sure why this is happening?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have skin tag over arm and it is very common condition .
friction ,infection ,new growth may cause pain in it .
there is no medicine for it you need to consult dermatologist and get it remove in single session by co2 laser or radiofrequency .
i hope i answered your question .
Answered: Fri, 25 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor