• question-icon

Modus to prepone periods, when can I expect my periods?

Hi, i have used Modus 10mg tablets for 2 days , daily 3 (morning, aftnoon & nite). I have used these tablets on 1st and 2nd of Aug. My marriage is on 11th of Aug. Its already 6th. Generally in how many days can i expect period. Now please suggest me a solution. I should get on 6th else i need to stop it till 18th. So please suggest me a solution.
Tue, 3 Nov 2015
hello,
Postponement of cycles is easier and more effective than advancement of a menstrual period using hormone medication. For preponement, the hormone should be initiated early in the cycle. Withdrawal bleeding is usually observed 3-7 days after completion of treatment; sometimes, it may be seen as late as ten days also. If you do not wish for a period now and want to postpone it, you should go for a course of progesterones after consulting a specialist. Hope this helps.