Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Missing periods. Looking for medicine to regularise periods without any side effects

It is more than 45 days now i have not got my periods, I m 29 yrs old girl ...and worried now, please advice me with some medicine so that i can have the regular periods without any side effects.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Few history is necessary to knw the correct diagnosis, are u married? did u hv sex recently? protected? if yes then kindly visit ur doctor for the necessary tests.

If no then check ur hemoglobin n get usg scan done.

Hope I have answered ur question.


Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor