Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Missed periods, severe back pain and light bleeding. Have cough and bloating. Can I test for UPT?

hi, i missed my periods this month and i ve been sexually active last month. then 8 days later after my missed periods i got severe lower backpain n very little blood bright red i thought my periods started late but there was no bleeding except the first day. now a days i cough so much in morning that i feel nauseated. and i m also getting lose motions for past 2 days. i didnot take pregnancy test yet. so i want to know when to take the test and what can i do about burping bloating and cough? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Pregnancy test comes positive 12-14 days after fertilisation. So now you can take pregnancy test.
If pregnancy test comes positive you can not take antibiotics except paracetamol.
I hope your query has been answered.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor