Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Missed periods, do not want pregnancy. How can this be resolved?

we face a problem that my wife s ministration is not continuing. her date was 11.02.2013 . we are aware about this because we would not expect baby at this time. last month(dated:20.01.2013) i sex with my wife without any protection. At this situation, how can we release about this situation. Have any medicine or exercise to solve this. Please help me about this.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

First of all i recommend you wife to confirm her pregnancy by UPT kit.
Also for medical termination of pregnancy, diagnosis of intrauterine pregnancy is very important.
So i recommend your wife to get a transvaginal ultrasound to know pregnancy state and weeks of gestation.
treatment depends on the weeks of pregnancy.
Please consult your Gynecologist for prescription as termination of pregnancy has to be done under specialized supervision.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor