Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Missed period, suspicion of pregnancy. Medicines or procedure to terminate it?

im an 18 year old girl.. i dont knowwhat to do.. i thought its ok to get pregnant. as long as my boyfriend is there. for me.. but unfortunately.. he left me.. without a single word now im left. alone i dont know what to do.. my period is usually last week of the month..its already.. last day of the month.. still my period didnt show up.. i think im pregnant.. and im planning to have an abortion .. what will you recomend.. any medicine or process.. to end my problem??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
First of all you need to confirm your pregnancy by doing a urine test by using OTC kits after your periods are overdue by 5 days. Regarding the abortion, it is best to consult your gynecologist who will choose the procedure best for you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 3 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor