Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Missed period after having a baby, been spotting. Am I pregnant again?

I ve just had a baby 5 months ago, I missed my period for 2 consecutive months. instead of having my period I have just been spotting and still currently for about 2 weeks now. I ve had 2 blood test both had negative results and I also had pelvic ultrasound they dint find anything that would explain my spotting. yet I still feel that I am pregnant. can it be possible that I am pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The mild irregular spotting is commonly seen until you resume a regular periods after lactation. It is not necessarily associated with pregnancy. Since the ultrasound scan and urine test did not show anything, you are not pregnant.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor