Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Missed last period after having safe sex

Hi :) Im 17 and I had safe sex with my boyfriend on 16th march. I last had my period on 25th feb and its 29th march today and I still havent started with periods. Im really tensed. My boyfriend said theres nothing to worry about because nothing of that post has happened but Im still really tensed. PlS help
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hiii mam,
Good afternoon.
You are 17 and you had sex on 16th March.
Your last period date is 25th Feb.
So you have 4 days missed period.
I advise you to do a pregnancy test for HCG with urine.
Check the result. If positive, further consultation needed.
Period may be delayed due to other causes like taking emergency pill after sex, stress, thyroid problem etc.
So need to investigate properly.
But first do the test.
All the best.

For more suggestion,mail
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor