Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Missed Period for Over 4 months and not pregnant, Any suggestions would help...

I am 34 years old, I haven't had a period in 4months. I am not pregnant. I am not sexually active. I have severe pain in my right lower abdomen that go from the front to my low back. I have never missed a period and I am not sure what to do. I do not have insurance so I am worried. I eat a healthy diet yet I have gained alot of lower belly fat. I exercise almost everyday, cardio but not to the point to where I am to skinny or have a lower body fat percentage. Any suggestions would help. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

itsm ost likely a cyst on your ovaries. go to the doctor to get it checked out before it eruptures! or else it will be very painful

Answered: Fri, 16 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it could be a hernia. go to the docter or find cheap health insurance. be careful

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor