Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Miscarriage, unprotected sex, puking, gags, spits after sex

My girlfriend and I just had a miscarriage awhile ago its been hard on me the man . After some time we ve started having unprotected sex again which I think is great cause I want to have a baby after the failed one. But recently I ve noticed she s felt like puking and just gags and spits after sex what does it mean? Is it something bad on my behalf?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM

I think most of the time nausea after sex is unrelated to it. It might be your subjective feeling.

Nausea may be due to stomach upset, which might be exaggerated during sex as result of pressure on the stomach.

I advice you to speak with your girl friend, whether she has any stomach upset or reflux disease. Treatment will be over the counter available medicine like antacid, h2 blockers and ppi's will be helpful.

Rarely the nauseas feeling after sex is usually caused by either a hormonal imbalance, or from the cervix being hit continuously during sex.

It is unlikely as you have not mentioned any previous incidents.

I advice you to treat the stomach upset if it is there. The problem should resolve on its own in week or so.

I hope i have provided the information you needed.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor