Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Miscarriage, prescribed foil next. What foods can I take to boost fertility?

Hi,,am 27yrs and had a miscarriage in the month of april2012. It s one month since then,doc has prescribed me foil next and asked to plan after 3months.jus wanted to confirm is the time gap rite or shud I give more time as for me I want to concieve as fast as possible..can u plz suggest some other rich foods that can boost up my fertility
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear friend,

I have gone through your query. Yes, the time as suggested by your doctor is right. Make sure you feel healthy, happy and confident. I can understand your concern. But do not hurry.

Regarding the diet, you can switch to dark green vegetables, high-fat dairy products, salmon fish, eggs and vitamin-rich foods. Do not forget to take the folic acid supplement. You must always keep a watch of your weight.

Hope this has helped solve your query,

Wish you good health.

Answered: Mon, 19 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor