Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Minor cough, chest injury while playing, severe pain on breathing. How to relieve pain?

Hi im 26 first off i had a minor cough for a couple days then i went to play basketball. The guy kinda hit me in da upper chest i felt it a lil but got over itvand continue to play ball later that night i notice wear he hit i felt it coming back the next day it got worst a calm i dont feel but if i take deep breaths r make curtains moves i feel it its been day 4 ive been putting icey hot taking pills nothing works what should i do ????
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

As you have said that some1 hit in you in the chest , and after day 4 you still have pain , then most probabbly you had chesy bone injuury that takes 2-3 weeks to heal , donot worry , keep on taking painkillers when required with muscle relaxants like tizanidine , apply heat , do mild chest exercises , and if the pain doesnot lessen after a week get an x-ray pa view

Hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor