Minimum number of cigarette that I can smoke

wat is the min number of cigrates that can be smoked per day which does'nt cause too damage?
Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
I was reading a medical encyclopedia from the 1960’s and in the section on pregnancy, it stated that pregnant women should limit their smoking to 10 cigarettes a day. At that same time, it was thought that smoking MAY be hazardous to one’s health. Ridiculous… isn’t it? Researchers are finding things out all the time about the effects of smoking. Cigarettes are one of the most dangerous vices we have as people. I know of one person who died in her 30’s and I know of others that lived a long life. This tells me personally that while cigarettes are dangerous, the extent of damage that they cause may be largely based on a person’s genetic makeup. Now, with all that being said, if you ask anybody, they’ll tell you that ONE cigarette is just too much.