Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
All the symptoms described by you are the features of sinusitis and pharyngitis
and unrelated to TB.
My advice to you is:
1. Drink plenty of warm water to keep the nose and the throat hydrated.
2. Use saline nasal spray
followed by steam inhalation 2-3 times a day, which helps in reducing the nasal congestion
and clearing of the mucus.
3. Avoid coffee/chilled/hot beverages/alcohol/smoking if any.
4. Try taking antibiotics such as a combination of amoxycillin
and clavulanic acid
5. A Mucolytic (such as ambroxol or bromhexine) to reduce the viscosity of the mucus
6. Anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen and diclofenac will help in reducing the throat pain.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon