Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Mild pain, tingling in body when drinking alcohol. Pancreas issues?

Hey there , lately when i drink alcohol, i get a very mild pain/tingly feeling in my body. This is situated about 3-4 inch below the left hand side of my rib cage. I do not drink alcohol in the week, but will openly admit i have binge drinked for the last 10 years of my life , on weekends. i am currently 29 years of age. Am i right in thinking this could be my pancreas telling me its had enough, id appreciate your thoughts, cheers
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
this can be chronic gastritis. take an ECG also.
take tab PAN-D once daily on empty stomach for 1 month.
decrease on the quantity of alcohol intake.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor