Mild nausea, loss of appetite, weakness, loose stools. Taking contraceptive pills. Causes for symptoms?

For past 3 days have had mild nausea loss of appetite hot & cold flushes and weakness like I may faint if u walk around. Also had loose bowel movements, congested nose but not painful or anything. It is hotter here have kept water up and in aircon but still have flashes etc. On contraceptive pill and only day 11 of hormone pill so shouldn t be risk of pregnancy. Last period normal.
Wed, 6 Mar 2019
Hi.

Nausea, loose stools, fainting on walking can be due to gastroenteritis.
Congested nose can indicate towards viral cause as a possibility.
Feeling hot in spite of air conditioning indicates infection has spread into blood also.
Hence I would advise you the following:
Consult your Doctor for examination and clinical evaluation.
Get the stool and blood tested.
If there is bacterial infection then you need a course of an antibiotic, probiotics and Metronidazole.
Fluid and electrolyte replacement if there is no vomiting.
Take Omeprazole and Domperidone to control nausea.
Use only boiled for 20 minutes and cooled water.
Continue the pills unless told otherwise by your Doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T Chandrakant,
General Surgeon