Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Mild itching around vagina, bumps with white pus. What could it be?

I've recently had a mild itching feeling right around my vagina entrance. I took a look with a pocket mirror and noticed small bumps all around the area, it almost looked raw. and right in the middle of the opening there is this white stuff stuck inside. A few days later the itching seems to be going down and the bumps as well but the white stuff is still stuck there. I've tried removing it but it's practically glued on. What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This might be due to anerobic infection or gental warts/genital herpes etc which cannot be diagnosed without examination.I suggest you to consult a dermatologist for his opinion.Donot not try to pop off those blemishes because its a mith that it might get cure instead this actually exacerbates existing condition.Hope this helps.Take care.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor