Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Mild degenerative changes of the facet joints L4-5, pain everyday. On Oxycodne, Hydorcodone. Permanent solution ?

H Mild degenerative changes of the facet joints L4-5. L5-S1 mild diffuse annular bulging of the intervertebral. S1-S2 There is a small cenral focal posterior protrusion of the disc materials with mild mass effect upon the thecal sac . I have been in PAIN everyday for the last 5 years! I have been a prisioner to my own pain! The only way I can do my day to day duties is with pain killers. I have been on Oxycodone 30 mg and Hydrocodone 10/325. I live in Chicago,Il and my doctor is retiring! A lot of doctors are afraid to prescribe these medications! My question is: What Doctor in Chicago,IL will prescribe me these medications?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Chronic pain can be debilitating and disruptive to everyday activities.

If you currently rely on these medications to be able to perform your daily activities you can consider either asking your doctor for a referral to another physician or find a pain management specialist in your area.

Pain management doctors are more experienced in prescribing the medications that you need.

I hope this helps
Answered: Wed, 4 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor