Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Mild chest pains, fluttering in chest. ECG normal. Prescribed medication for acid reflux. Problem persist

hey doc I have mild ches pains and my hart beats very loud I feel like a flutter in my ches mostly night times and during the da my hartbeat is 72bpm at resting rate I went to Er for an ECG but they found nothing den they took blood ddnt go fetch my results den I went to another doc he just gave me a steterscope checkup and he awso said I m fine den I told him I had acid cumin up in my throught and my stomache feels like its empty all the time den wen I eat my hart beats louder awso he den said I have acid reflux den he gave me meds worked for a week now my problem is worse I need awnsers plz help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi Shameema6,

from what i gather, i feel you have acid reflux.Continue your treatment and eat light at night. Keep walking is the mantra for you. Get your thyroid check done too. TSH ,its a blood test. Let me know if that helped solve your problem.

Dr Indu Bubna
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
General & Family Physician Dr. Gopal Krishnam Raju's  Response
take ilazaprazole 10mg before breakfast daily for 1month and tablet buscopan 2tabs thrice daily for 5 days avoid spicy food and eat nicely on time stop addictions
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor