Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Mild bulky uterus with calcified fibroid, what test should require to confirm ?

Please guide that mildly bulky uterus with calcified fibroid´ does these fibroids can be found in man, recently in CT SCAN these findings have been mentioned, CT was done with IVP and without IVP. getting confused , health system in Canada is like that .-- See if any body can guide with complete details, and required tests for doubts if yes.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You must have come across a wrong report. Fibroids are seen only in the uterus and uterus is the female reproductive organ.It is not found in men so there is no question of having a fibroid.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor