Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Migrating pain in the whole body, light headness, blurred vision, sinus symptoms. What could this be?

Hi doctor, I am a 46 yr old in Kenya. I have strange pains in my arms, shoulders, and whole body. I also feel light headedness and burred vision . It is on and off forthe last 5 or so years. lately, I get sinus like symptoms and pain that seem to migrate after sometime from one part of the body to the other. What s all these doc?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your symptoms are very diffuse and so very difficult to say anything unless and until you are investigated thoroughly.Please get following investigations done
Once these basic tests are done,only then we may be able to proceed further.
In the mean time take injectable VIT B 12 on alternate days for at least 7 injections and see the response.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Sekar's  Response
Your symptoms are very generalized, it may be due to fatigue.
Since you are 46 it is better to do a blood work for your blood sugar level, lipid profile.
For occasional pain you can take analgesics like diclofenac with paracetamol.
Have a healthy diet, practice brisk walking in morning.
To diagnose other symptoms you have to consult your physician.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor