Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Metallic taste in mouth, problem with digestion, grinding teeth in sleep, burning sensation in penis. Diagnosed polyps in gallbladder. Guide

hi doc, i have recently got abdominal ultrasound and they found few polyops in my gallbladder. i have been having problems with my digestion as well and recently i am suffering from metallic mouth taste especially when i wake up and my mouth also leaks out water when i am asleep. i do grind my teeth during sleep as well. do u think i my bile is blocked or is it stomach ulcer or something similar. 2ndly my penis is always very warm to touch and feel burning pain sometimes as well. is it stomach heat making it warm or some men problem. pls advise

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using HCM
metallic taste in mouth could be due to poor oral hygiene, you need to improve your oral hygiene by brushing your teeth even in night time before going to bed, use mouth wash, for polyps in GB it needs further evaluation consult a gastroenterologist for further management, and block in bile flow causes other symptoms like jaundice and itching. Burning sensation in penis could be due to urinary tract infection, get urine routine test and urine culture done.
Get well soon

Dr. Vidya
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor