Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Metallic taste in mouth, pain in the ribs, burning in stomach and frequent urination. Am I pregnant?

Hello, I have a Metallic taste in my mouth, my ribs ache alittle (on the side) I am going to the bathroom aliitle more than usual. Tired alittle more than usual too. I feel some burning from my stomach to esophagus(sp) My neck has been constantly itchy for the past 3 weeks. I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago and it was negative, perhaps I tested to early? What do you think, Doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
All the symptoms you are having are slightly suggestive of pregnancy but are not confirmatory. To be sure regarding the conception, you need to check your urine for pregnancy when your periods are at least 5 days overdue.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor