Owl Image

Met with an accident and broken my right collar bone. Should i go for surgery ?

Hello Sir, recently I met with an accident and broke my right collar bone . My ortho doc told me that it will heal by itself by using a sling. After second x-ray he told me that even though the bone is no fully broken, but there are two pecks of bones that are not uniting. so go for a surgery . now can u tell me that even though the bone is not dislocated and only two bone pecks are protruding out side not uniting and this is only 10 days from the date of accident. should i go for surgery or go for a second opinion? pls guide.
Tue, 17 May 2011