Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Met with accident. Getting headache with swollen head and bruise appeared on foot. Any cure?

had a car accident 2 days ago, and hit my head very badly as well as the side of my body, now I have had headaches every now and then through out the day and I m tired a lot, head still slightly swollen and I have a large bruising on my right foot and the middle of my back is very tender and sore, when I carry items that are moderately heavy my back becomes very painful and I can not carry the item
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response


Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

You have mentioned that you had met with an accident but have not mentioned whether a CT scan was planned or not. I presume that a CT scan was not then in that case, you should get a CT scan done as there is always a possibility of head injury in such cases of accident.
Also you may take some pain killers and muscle relaxants until then to cover up the general body aches.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor