Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Met accident, swelling in testis, shrunk. What is the cure?

9 yrs ago i had an accident,i got hurt in my abdomen ,the other day i came to know there was swelling in my left testis.i showed it to doctor,he has ultrasouded me and prescribed me some left testis after some day returned to normal,but it further shrunk to a very little size(size of pea).i again went to the doctor ,he said after some time it will return to its normal size,but till date there is no further increase in its size,please tell me wheather there is any cure for this
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Testicular Atrophy secondary to injury which you sustained 9 years ago.
Please get your ultrasound Scanning and colour Doppler study of the scrotum done and consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis.
Further treatment will depend upon the findings of these tests.
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor