Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Mentally stressed, gets irritated soon

Hi Sir, My brother age is 38 years old ,married. he is not much educated and he always remains quiet and disturbed . always keep on thinking one or another things. last year he go some issues wiht his wife and wife stayed separate from him with her parents . today he is in situation where he fights with his wife for all those behaviours which his wife s family did when he was not having job last year.he stoed everything in this mind and he usually argue with wife which inturn result in gud fight.he start shouting and weeping and say all those old things which happened with him. can you please help on this. it is crucial Regards
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..well, its difficult to diagnose the problem..may be depression or may be OCD..may well be neither, only an adjustment problem where marital therapy would just work..but whatever it is, please visit a psychiatrist to prevent the matter going worse and follow his advice, whether medication or psychotherapy..thanks..
Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor