Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Mentally disturbed with marital issues. What can be discussed with him?

i want to visit you for my son who is bangalore working in IT. Recently he is very much mentaly disturb for any reason which we dont no but sure having marital problem. he got married in jan 10 ( own arranged subssequently we consented). Now the are not staying under saame roof. I am based at Kolkata and will be in bangalore on 29/04/12 to 01/05/12. therefore could you provide some time for further discussion in between the dates. further may you pls provide your address.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Marital problems can be addressed by counseling the partners together and individually.
Clinical psychologist and family counselors will help to sort the issues.
Therefore I suggest you to consult a good psychologist in Bangalore for the initial counseling.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.
Answered: Wed, 30 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor