Mental imbalance, Can you help me out to bring him in normal stage ?

Hello Doctor , Five yr back my brother was in a college who was ragged and on the same day he took overdose chloroquine. He was a very calm nature guy, very simple. After the incident he just showed opposite character, continous talk, he also does not know what he is taking about. He was diagnosed by a mental doctor. Now the problem is he became very calm n says he does not feel good, Like he is a dead man, just eating , breathing and sleeping. no interest in any thing. I took him to a medicine doctor and did total medical check up. Nothing came out. doctor said it s depression .I am very much worried, I still can t understand what his problem is. Can you please help me out to bring him in normal state of life..
Mon, 27 Jun 2011