Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Mental disturbance leading to laughing and talking with self, in-obedience, loss of temper. What treatment can be taken?

Dear Doctor, One of my close relative is disturbed metally and behaving very differently like speaking with himself and laughing and not listening to his elders, not taking bath for couple of days and will get angry (high temper)immediately if you suggest him to do some task. Patient name:Balanjaneyulu(Male) Marital Status: Unmarried Age:32 Since last 5 to 6 years he has this problem and his parents are very sad due to this guy.We took him to couple of doctors and they gave some medicines to have and no improovement even after using them for 3-4 months. Could you please suggest us how can we proceed further or let us know if Doctor who has good exeperience in solving these kind of patients in Hyderabd (Andhrapradesh - India). Thanks in Advance, Srinivas.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..whatever history you have put forward, it seems to be a case of paranoid schizophrenia..please consult a psychiatrist and start treatment..I don't know about Andhra Pradesh, but you can at least visit NIMHANS, Bangalore..thank you..
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor