Memory problem,MRI scan normal,difficulty in understanding things

I have a confusion in my mine time to time. I have a memeory problem and difficult to get undrstand day to day things. MRI scan of brain is OK. I took SSRI tablets given by Physicians. Still the problem exists. Please advice
Wed, 16 May 2012
You have confusional state or delirium as it is clled,
The cause nee to be assessed. You check for the cause, like aloholintake, trama, fever, consuming drugs, SSRI can cause delirium sometimes see stop them and observe if confusional state diappears. Exclude cause like infection/ UTI/ and any other.
Are you any other medical treatment?
once the cause has been sorted out you need to take appropriate treatment-like metabolic disease/?metabolic brain syndrome.
Review with tiyr Own doctor or Neurologist to rule out confusional state/delirium.