Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Memory loss, car accident

What is wrong right now is that i am seeing that i forget lots of things. But now that it comes to me i think that i may have been affected by a car accident like a few years ago this happened. now I m starting to forget thing as quick as light. Do you think that there might be something that i have or even need so that this will stop. because it s affecting my daily life in school, at home, and anywhere else.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

If there was dementia post injury then the injury should be real hard leading to few hours of unconsciousness.

I do not think that it could be due to the injury.It could be stress involved on mere over conscious about the fact everyone else sees in there day.

Need not worry, If you see it worsening then do consult a Psychiatrist who can asses and plan a suitable management.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor