Medicines to increase the size of the penis?

Hi my name is Rohan ,i need the suggestion on my sexual problem .I want to i ncrease my penis size so ,is it possible my mediciens or pills or it can be by natural process only..if it can be increase by mediciens ,so suggest some suitable medicien to me please..i want incease its hieght as well as its wirdth size.. please suggest me ! Thanks
Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have posted it appears that you are too much anxious about the length and size of your penis.Have you ever measured the length and girth of your penis?
There is no relation between the length of a flaccid penis and sexual potency.It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is more important to satisfy your female partner,.So do not worry about the length and girth of your flaccid penis.
Please note that there is no medicine that can increase the length and girth of the penis.