Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Medicines to increase height

Good morning Dr. Sarveshwar Chander Sood. I am a teenager. I am 17 years old. And now i live in Indonesia. My height just 169cm. My question is: What should i do, if I want to grow my height more, because that you know everybody want get an ideal height as well. And is there any food or drink that i have to consume to excitatory my bone and can you give me your advice about the activity that i have to do to excitatory my bone. Thanks. Gbu
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

You should take balanced diet and try to avoid fatty and junk foods, take a lot of milk and milk products. Do regular exercise.

One thing you must know is that your height depends upon height of your parents height.

You can play games like basket ball etc. to increase your height.

- Apply hot packs for 30 min in morning and evening .

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Let me know if you have any concerns.



Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor