Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Medicine to increase height?

i am 17 years height is 5 foot .can i grow taller? and if i can then how?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
Its possible to increase your height upto the age of 21 , but after that it is kind of an up hill task. Try doing basic stretching exercises, playing basket ball, volley ball. or any activity which inlvoles a lot of "jumping"can help to increase height. Medicines are also available but there are a lot of side effects for them so i reccomend you not to use them.
Thank you and take care
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor