Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Medicine to increase height at an affordable cost

hi!my daughter is 14 years old girl . her height is 4 ft 11 inches. we d like to help her enhance her height by 2-4 inches more.So plz suggest appropriate height increase instrument at an affordable cost .
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response

If other people in the family are petite, than no 'instrument' is going to work. What is done in Pediatrics when there is a question of proper growth is to plot the height and weight on a graph. That combined with genetic issues, like normal size in the family will help the doctor assess what needs to be done. He/she may need to do blood tests to see if there is a growth hormone deficiency.

I am unaware of any instrument and would not encourage it if there was. She needs to be seen by her doctor.

Carol Rogala D.O.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor