Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Medicine to increase chest size and weight

sir my weight is only 50 kg ,nd my height is 5 8 ft,nd age is 18 year...nd chest is only 78 cm...i want to increase my chest as well as my weight .so what should i can do for increase my weight nd chest till july.....sir please suggest a me any idea .....
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, thanks for the query to .H.C.H.C.
Your's age has passed the limit , so with the help of it iis not possible to increase in your's height.
Now you have three months still for your's purpose ( height and size of chest).
1. Dips over hands ( up& down ) will increase your's chest.
2. Inhale breath in side very forcibly ( after 4-5 days exercise), hold maximum as you can do, now exhale forcibly as you can do.
Above mentioned two ways can increase your chest size.
Now if you want to increase your's height than you have to forget about the size of chest because in that situation size of chest will not increase.
Two are opposite for each other.
Good luck Dr. HET
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor