Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Medicine or new treatment for huntigton chorea

Is there any better medicine or new treatment for huntigton chorea, it is a genetic disease and no treatment is available at present is what told for me?
Fri, 20 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Huntington's disease or chorea (HD) is an incurable neurodegenerative genetic disorder that typically manifests itself first in middle age. It is the most common genetic cause of abnormal involuntary writhing movements called chorea. There is no cure for HD, but there are treatments available to reduce the severity of some of its symptoms.
  User's Response

is it??how did you get it??anyone in yiur family having this disease?? is it infectious? U better take care..genetic stuff not gud i suppose if u telling there is no treatment

  User's Response
wat is it, by name it looks more towards nervous system disorder. does they have tremors. go for ayurvedic treatment i think it can be cured.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor