Medication for cough?

Hi Doc...I am 29 yr. old, last October I went to the Doctor for check up because I had a cough. After having an xray found out that I have cavitary ptb. I took quadtab for 2 months and was ended last month. What medicine do I have to take since I haven t visited yet my doctor after the 2 months medication. Thank you!
Sat, 22 Mar 2014
Hello
You are having pulmonary tuberculosis & complete treatment of tuberculosis is for 6 - 9 months depending upon the lesion and different doctors .
As you mentioned that you took treatment for just 2 months and now asking for treatment for cough.
This is a blunder and you are doing a great mistake .
In my opinion at once consult your doctor and get his full treatment as he advise.
Mind it intermittent treatment of tuberculosis develop Multi drug resistant Tuberculosis ( a very dangerous disease ).
So this is the cause of concern and immediately consult your doctor.