Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Medically how can I quit smoking ? Suggest chest specialist in West Bengal

i want to show a chest specialist at Siliguri,West Bengal What is their name and address by medicinal treatment how to relieve from smoking addiction?
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi bappa ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you want to quit smoking then you should do it on your own will there is no other way.People use nicotine gum called NICORETTE but using it is like you are just shifting from one form of nicotine to another so if you have to stop please do it yourself there is no medicine available.As for a chest physician in Siliguri please contact the local doctor he will guide you.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....