Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Medical report for job marked as unfit due to chest X-ray with calcific speck right upper. Remedy?

I got very good job offer from Bahrain, but my medical report shows UNFIT because of Chest X ray report - Calcific Speck Right Upper . Please explain me in detail about this and how to come out of this mark, As far as my health is concerned, I m fit as per local doctor and he told no need to worry about this mark, no treatment required and this mark can t be removed. Because of this I can not any job in gulf countries.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have a calcified spot in apex of your Right Lung This is an indication of a healed tuberculosis infection in the past..Since this not being a active infection no treatment is required and I do not think that you can be termed unfit on this finding.You can take a certificate from specialist in Chest Diseases.(T.B. Specialist)
Answered: Mon, 29 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor