Owl Image

Medical question please, Suddenly I get sudden temperature rise,why is it so ?

Without any warning and for no apparent reason whether I am sitting,walking, or what ever, I get a sudden temperature rise which causes me to sweat profusely for a 2, 3, 4 minutes, by which time I am wet in my upper body and head. Once this sequence is over, that s it. It is totally random, whether I sat still or working. It can be days or weeks between these events but over the last 2 days it has happened 3 times each day, and once again, so far, today. Any contributions and opinions will be much appreciated. Thanks, Andy Pandy,
Sun, 18 Apr 2010
Don't know anything at all about your age ... or medical history. Ever have anxiety attacks? Cardiac issues? Profuse sweating should be looked at and addressed. Any fever? Coughs with this? Nights sweats in bed? Really ....... see your doc and let him or her know whats going on. Your body is sending you a message. Could be a simple answer. ~M
  Anonymous's Response

My Husband is 42 yr old and has the same Issue as described above. He has no cough and no fever and no night sweats. please advice