Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Medical checkup for employment, SGPT, SGOT, done ultrasound scan, fatty liver, started dieting and exercise. Medicines?

Hi I have gone thru a medical checkup for my foreign employment. It was found that I have sgpt 176 and sgot 90 in my blood report. As instructed by the doctor, I took a Ultra Sound Scan where it was found fatty liver . I already started dieting and exercises. But I need to pass the medical test in the next couple of days in order to get my job. Pls advise any medicine that is available to reduce my sgpt and ot in the next couple of days.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Hello dear you can try to reduce ur sgot and pt by reducing ur spicy and fatty diet. dont use kind of oil in the prepration of food, use only baked or boiled vegetables. avoid milk and its product. if u want to use milk than use only fat free milk and its product. try to reduce ur weight with exercise or by morning brisk walk. intead of these precautions u can also use liver tonic by consulting ur doctor.
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor