Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

May have Asperger's syndrome. Any advice?

Good Afternoon, We believe after talking to some people that our 29 year old son may be suffering from a mild form of Asbergus symdrome. Reading about it online he seems to have many of the signs. He lives with his girlfriend who has been very supportive & sympathetic to him so far! He has eventually (but not happy about it) agreed to go see a doctor with her. Have you any this the first step..Thank you.... Breda Hayes
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
As per me Asperger syndrome should be diagnosed Only after detailed evaluation , for this an expert is required. So it is a good decision that his girlfriend has planned to see a doctor for it. It would be best if she consult a psychiatrist specifically.
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor