Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Masturbate with wearing clothes, pillow, bad sheets and door. Can i suffer form any std?

hello doctor, i am 34 unmarried,

i am shied to tell you that i do masturbation about 2 years when i am in my 9th and 10th standard but than i am unaware about that what is masturbation. I have not a single knowledge of sex education even i donot know about the work of sexual organs. Also having no friends and also not allowed to play outside as ur board exam etc. Perhaps that no option for me for doing that at that period.


1. But i am not doing this with my hand. I do this bad thing with wearing clothes and doing with my pillow, bad sheets and door. i never seen my foreskin movement, i do masturbation in wearing clothes. i never wash after that nor my clothes and penis also. Can i am suffering form any std.

2. But when i reach my 11th standard i knew that this work is bed for me because in comaprison of othe r boys i am feeling lack of confidence and feeling weak. From that i have stopped doing that till date. But i am suffering form severe nightfalls. Also found my penis is shrukened in cold weather. I am feared not tell to anybody due to fear ness. But this is continued till date. Is this situation is phimosis?

3. But now i am in very much in stress because i have lot of problem in present and that is:-

Small and loose penis, phimosis, paraphimosis (in cold), tight foreskin, zigzag penis, loose testicle, lump in left side of testicle also feel pain in scortum feeling heaviness in that. Sperm cont is also low i think so. pain in groin area also in abdomen.
4. My pee is also not in single flow but like a shower.
5. I donot do any sexual activity till date with any another person, but two year back i give a down lips kiss of a girl (Sex Worker) but at this moment i ejaculated in my clothes. Can this lead to HIV/AIDS, STD to me as i donot know the history of that girl.
6. Is all condition is treatable or is that is cancer, am i suffering form HIV/AIDS. As i am feeling weakness and a lump in left testi, also pimpels on my back and shoulders.

I never go to any doctor due to lack of confidence and fearness and except all of these the longest list of diseases and ofcourse the cost. I have no idea what to do my mind is not in working condition how to tell my parents because i hide all these thing form them till date.
Kindly tell me what i do. My mind said me to make suicide.
If i am doctor and know the evil ness of masturbation i said all youngsters not to do this habit.
Kindly give me reply and suggest a qualified doctor nearby Chandigarh and specialization of doctor for whom i will be treated my problem.
Final question is that doctor cut my penis because i have problem of Paraphimosis from last 11 years but it is happened only on winter.

Sir, kindly tell me the name of somekind of poison because i donot want to live anymore but when i saw my family members i feared what i have done for them. All of them loved me very much but if they not stop me in my childhood to play outside than i meet with friends and also talk about them the organ of sex and hopefully perhaps i am not in that condition. I am shied form my childhood.

Sir. please give me some suggestion and option of doctors who treated my problem.

General & Family Physician WHO IS AVAILABLE ON this wabsite and he tell that
Well masturbation addiction is usually an issue and one of its biggest complications is a erectile dysfunction ( inability for your penis to erect and perform normally). The only way to avoid that is to stop masturbation and give your penis some time to reeducate itself by natural erection and natural sex with a woman. The fact that you are using your bare hands to get sexual satisfaction can cause vascular and nerve damage on your penis. Not excluding the fact that you can introduce bacteria into your urethra and cause infection.
So your decision to stop and improve your quality of life is the best

Kindly give me your kindest reply.
If your some known who handle my case in chandigarh because i tell you all my details but how i tell something else face to face.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  567
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

From the long description you gave it is very clear as day light that you are worrying un necessarily. First of all there is not a remote chance that you can have HIV / AIDS or cancer or any other STDs. Secondly every diseases has its own treatment and cure method.

You should not commit suicide simply because you don't have any problem which can be cured by suicide. In fact you don't have any problem at all except some anxieties.

Masturbation using other methods as mentioned - Ask anyone, everyone does it, but moderately. Everyone searches for alternative methos of pleasure. Masturbation is not sin or disease. Men and women does it for ages. Problems due to masturbation comes only to 2% of population and that is due to un hygene.

Talk to your psychiatrist and believe him.. You go to any doctor and they will also advice you to do so. You need sex and behavioral counseling from a psychologist. I can help you if you desire so.

Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor