Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Massive stomach issues

Hi, about 2 months ago I was sick for about 12 hours with chronic stomach pain and also constant vomitting and watery diahrea. Ever since I havent been able to eat right. I get full after the first couple of bites that I take from my meal. I have lots of weight loss now weighing about 85-90 pounds. Recently I have been having a problem with my stool, it is a very dark to black color. Should I be concerned?

Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  282
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You might be having gastrointestinal bleeding, your intestine is bleeding somewhere. This will lead to Iron deficiency anemia. Kindly visit a surgeon immediately.

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I went to the hospital, I waited 10 hours and after that they took blood work and sent me home telling me that I have to go see my family doctor and they couldnt do anything else for me

Answered: Mon, 5 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor